We’ll discuss a range of topics covering daily life and business. Learn to reply efficiently while engaging others. Here are some samples that we’ll include. These will launch into an in-depth conversation exploring the nuances of the English language.
We’ll look at these topics and more, exploring the reasons and details behind it all.
- What is your favorite team?
- Did you play when you were younger?
- Was there a particular game which stood out?
- Can you cook?
- Favorite dish?
- Do you celebrate holidays with a feast?
Family & Friends
- Parents and siblings
- How do people marry in your culture?
- Who was your best friend as a child?
- Tell us about your home country.
- Are there interesting animals?
- Do you have a favorite place to visit?
- Tell us about your school.
- Tell us about a special teacher
- What was your major in college?
- What do you do for a living?
- What was your first job?
- Who was your favorite co-worker?
Classes are informal. Relaxed. Everyone gets involved. It is safe, letting you learn as you go.
Level - Intermediate
This is for the student who knows English as a second language, but struggles to feel relaxed in everyday conversation.
Level - Advanced
This is for the student who is comfortable speaking English and wants to develop skills in more sophisticated topics.
Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST
8 week course
Classes begin on the hour. Be ready to have an energetic, interesting conversation.
Ready to Improve Your English Conversational Skills?
Contact us to schedule your place at the table. Let us know the day and time you prefer. If you have at least three people, we can start immediately.